From KNOBLINE we inform you of the measures we have taken to reduce the risk of contagion and spread of Covid-19 and we inform you that our company will continue to prepare orders and deliver parcels with total normality during this period of National Alert imposed by the government of Spain. As you know, internet commerce is authorized by the Royal Decree.
– Our office team performs teleworking from home with all the necessary means to continue serving customers normally, but we have reduced customer service hours from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. GMT+1
– Our warehouse team works in separate shifts to minimize risks and each one of them moves from their homes in a private vehicle without companions
– We do not allow people outside the company to enter our facilities.
– The carriers leave the merchandise outside our facilities and our team enters them in our reception area.
– We have a large stock in all our products that guarantees that we can continue serving our clients’ orders directly in their homes #StayHome
– We follow at all times the instructions of the civil and health authorities.
We ask for your understanding of possible delays in both service and customer service as a result of the extraordinary situation we are experiencing.
We take this opportunity to convey to all those affected by Covid-19 our sincere wish for a speedy recovery.
We are at your disposal for any clarification or comment.